4D3N Shanghai Free and Easy Tour
- Round trip Airport Transfer Service
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees with mandatory stop shop at Medicine Shop, Silk Shop & Tea Shop
- English Speaking Guide
- International Airfare and Taxes
- Visa Fee PHP 1600 per person (PH Passport)
- Visa Processing Fee PHP 500 per person
- Porter service
- Tip for the driver & guide: USD 3.00/person/day
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - SHANGHAI(--/--/D)
Upon arrival at Pudong International Airport, meet and greet your tour guide. Proceed to The Bund, a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Have free time shopping at Tea Shop and Nanjing Road Shopping Street. After the tour, have your dinner at a local restaurant then transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 2: SHANGHAI(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to Yuyuan Garden, a classical garden in Shanghai. Transfer to Chenghua Market and Pearl Market. Then move to Oriental Pearl Tower where you can enjoy the view of Shanghai from the second ball which is 259 meters high. Lastly move to Xin Tian Di Bar Street, an urban attraction that holds the historical and cultural legacies of the city. Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 3: SHANGHAI(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to Jade Buddha Temple home of two white Jade Buddhas in Shanghai. Proceed to People Square and Bao Shu Tang. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the evening, have a night cruise along the Huangpu River. Have your dinner at a local restaurant then transfer back to hotel.
DAY 4: SHANGHAI DEPARTURE(B/--/--)
After breakfast inside hotel, check out. Have free time on your own until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
- Minimum 2 full paying adults must travel together
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder Only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders Passport must be at least six months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents. Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Above rates are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Our Company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice