3D2N HONG KONG + DISNEYLAND
3D2N HONG KONG + DISNEYLAND
- TRAVEL PERIOD: May 01-Jun 30
- HOTEL: RAMBLER GARDEN ***
- Hotel Accommodation
- Round trip airport transfers (airport-hotel-airport) based on Seat in Coach
- Daily Breakfast
- Compulsory HK City Tour
- Free Disneyland Tour (Ride-all-you-can) with round-trip hotel transfers
- English speaking Tour Guide During the tour
- Round trip airfare from and to Manila
- Travel Tax
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL-HONGKONG (-/-/-)
DAY 2 - HONGKONG (B/-/-)
After breakfast, proceed to half day HK city tour, PM free time for your own leisure
- Harbour front Promenade-Avenue of the Star
- Mid-levels of Victoria Peaks (pass by)
- Jewelry Factory Outlet
- Aberdeen Fishing Village. (Sampan Ride is Optional
- Then proceed to Disneyland Tour . Overnight at hotel
DAY 3-HONGKONG- DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
- After breakfast
- Hotel check-out
- Free time at your own leisure till transfer to airport for departure.
- Room is first come first serve basic and subject to availability
- In order to avail the FREE DISNEYLAND TOUR, passenger must attend the Hongkong City Tour
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport holders only
- Surcharge USD30/person may apply for foreign passport holders
- Surcharge USD30/person for student group and religious group
- No Seat-in-coach Airport transfer service after 21:30 hrs. or between 2230H-0700H
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above rates are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- No refund for un-used rooms (early out or no show), tours, meals, and transfers
- Included one piece of luggage (standard size). Excess luggage is charge USD3 per piece per way and subject to availability of space on the coach.
- Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceeded luggage
- Surcharge may apply for Peak Periods, Special Events and Holidays
- Please be noted that the package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/discounts and/or promotions
- For any flight change without 24 hours notice given, an additional charge of USD15/pax will be applied for the re-arrangement of SIC transfers
- No Compulsory Tipping
- It is usual that most of the hotels in Hongkong and Macau will ask for a security deposit from the guest directly.
- It's not for room payment but for the incidental expenses incurred by the guest during the stay.
- Hotel will take an imprint of a credit card or will ask for a deposit in cast, the amount of cash required varies from hotel to hotel.
- It’s a refundable deposit upon checking out, it will be fully refunded if guest do not make any consumption at the stay.
- Sneak-in - Its not a formal consent to the 3rd even 4th guest to share a room which normally for double occupancy only.
- Just access into the room clandestinely and do NOT check-in at the registration upon arrival
AIRPORT ARRIVAL PROCEDURE:
- Please inform guests proceed to Arrival Hall "A" Tourist pickup area pole no. 06 AFTER THE RESTRICTION AREA
- Limitation to the waiting time: 1 hr 15 mins after flight landed
- No refund of any transfer fee for pax who do not show up at the meeting point.